Wednesday 7 January 2009

More pink paislee

First of all thanks everyone for your well wishes, connor is doing much better still off school but thats just a precaustion really. The girls have perked up and Jas is back at work whoop whoop!! So now we can get on with things or should I say I lol

I have been watching footage of Becks from Creativity life (do) on QVC and my babygirl is a star thats right this layout was featured on qvc, they were saying how lush here lips were and how gorgeous she is awwwww I know hehe


if you havent yet voted on this months layouts the link is here go take a peek .

Ok a mini album to share , more pink paislee and a bit of Maya road, again its the pop fashion range was quick and easy to make just wanted to show my babygirls some love





Ive got a little give away to give, so if your interested in grabbing a few goodies, become a follower of this blog and leave a message il pink a winner in 7 days .
K back soon
nuff love

11 comments:

Katy said...

Awwww i loved that lo you did i saw them showing it :D

I love that pink paislee range im used to cut into mine teehee.

Ive always followed ya blog, im good at stalking hahahah.

Much Love Katy xxxx

Kate said...

Thanks for stopping my blog ,been so busy and not really scrapping or anything....i seem to be on a bit of a roll now though lol.
Gorgeous album kelly :0)
Been a follower for a while.:)

Anonymous said...

grgeous work hun - inspired me to make my own lil princesses book for my 2 girlies! (tonites job lol)

Sam said...

I love your mini album...just became a follower on your blog. Look forward to seeing more of your fantastic work. Sam

Jo Power said...

Love your mini album and the papers are dreamy. Glad your little boy is getting better.
Love the LO pity I missed it on QVC.

x Rachel x said...

Hi Kelly, sorry to hear your family has been unwell, especially Connor, hope he's feeling a bit better now, (big sloppy one for him!)
Missed the LO on QVC i'm afraid(have voted though) i've been following your blog for a while now.(I'm a nosey bu**er) lol
Love that mini book, so pink & girly,
Love Rach xx

lindschick said...

Great LO and your baby is gorg. Love the mini book it's sooo cute.

Ginny said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Cute mini book and LOVE the LO that was on QVC! ahhhh sweet!

Ayesha said...

im a follower already hehe i absaloutly love your blog so couldnt not follow een if i tried im in love with mini albums at the moment there just so versatile so good job on that one xxx

Anonymous said...

I love Pink Paislee but am too scared to cut into my collection, haha. Love that LO, those little lips def are perfect! Plus the book is fabulous.