Sunday 11 January 2009

Afternoon

The days just seems to be flying by...... My babygirl ( sniff sniff ) will be two on Saturday!!!!!!! Where has the time gone, shes so big, so clever, so utterly adorable i want to pinch her ( BUT OF COURSE I REFRAIN FROM DOING SO LOL ) So whats she doing now, shes nearlly potty trained, goes herself in the day just got nighttime to tackle next. She's in a big girl's bed yep a full sized one. She utters the ost adorable words and likes to tell tales on both connor and nevaeh. Ahhhh shes is just darling adn Im blessed to have her and all my children in my life.

Its so cold today! and im really trting to refrain from having my gas on all day as its so bloody expensive! so we are all wrapped up running around playing games.

On the crafty front I have a layout to share and I have so many projects going on at the moment I think i really need to sit and finish at least one haha
I love the pictures in the layout, its nevaeh sat watching the christmas excitment going on! she looks so bewildered! she often likes to sit and people watch as I call it, its like it relaxes her and then she nods off lol



I best go sort out the children as I can hear connor shouting at ashaara like shes killing him, she is proberbly tryin to though lol
thanks for dropping by

6 comments:

Kit said...

Lovely LO and lovely writing about your little girl!

lindschick said...

The Lo is great, my fav colours!! Love the photos on the Lo bless her.

Isn't a shame our babies can't stay babies just a little bit longer!

xx

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwww - no really that is it awwwwwwwwww oh and great LO X

Jacquel said...

Nice layout! love the dp...wondeful work!!!

Jenny said...

Lovely layout! What a cutie, thanks for your comment on my blog. Just noticed you're from Blackpool, waving from Preston! x x

Ayesha said...

im so weird lol i cant wait till sama gets that bit older or maybe because im at that stage in my pregnany where i think help me out my child hehe ahh bless im loving that layout