Tuesday 6 January 2009

some pink paislee lovin

Connor is home, he was released from the hospital last night thanks goodness. He is doing well, lost alot of weight and is still not eating right and is still suffering from after effects of a virul infection but hes getting there!

Right now the two girls and jason are in bed laid up with the same virul infection I had! Im all better, I still get biuts of dizziness ( dad says nothing new there tut ) but am all good!

So thought I'd share a pink paislee page I did of Nevaehs adorabe tootsies when she was a week old. I adore the pop fashion range and used it here, with a bit of maya road and soe papermania adhesive pearls ( I love these ) and some crakle paint. The butterlies are double sided adhesive ones so i sprinkled them with a little glitter. i wated to keep the page simple and Im in love with white backgrounds atthe minute .



Has anyone seen the WR Memory keepers and MME sneaks peeks on BECKSblog if not take a peek some lushness on there I tell ya!
Ok im going to finish my stuff for the scrpabook apprentice!
back soon

7 comments:

Katy said...

Hi Chick so glad connor is feel better bless him, im loving your new lo to its lush :D and yep ive seen the new lines me likes some of them also lol.

Take care Katy xxxx

Anonymous said...

glad conner is feeling better. fabby layouts!

Nic said...

Gorgeous LO, I am loving the look of that line :)

Unknown said...

Glad Connor on the mend ... and what a fabulous LO - you have such great ideas ... I suppose I could copy but my baby is 21 and her feet aint that cute anymore *LOL*

Unknown said...

Glad Connor is feeling better. Hope the rest of your family are feeling ok soon. Those toes are just adorable.

lindschick said...

Glad he's feeling better, hope everyone else makes a speedy recovery.

Love that page, baby feet are just so gorgeous.

Ginny said...

its a bummer when everyone is feeling crappy...

great blog :0)