Monday 29 December 2008

A late merry Christmas from me to you

I KNOW I KNOW its been and gone, but life is hectic at Christmas with 3 kids nd travelling to Birmingham! So how was it? have fun? what did ya get?
We all had a ball in Birmingham, was hectic, but fab. Love to you all down there, or is it up there? either way thanks for having us and making 2008 fabby!
Il share a few pics with ya
got to take someof the projects ive been doing latley so will be back tommorow with them and some sneaks for the scrapbook apprentice compition!!
Ok pics....






K thats me for now
nuff love


1 comment:

Katy said...

Hiya hun a late Merry Christmas from me but a Happy New Year to you and your family chick.

Looks like the kids had fun bless so sweet.

Look forward to seeing some of your projects.

Much Love Katy xx