Sunday 7 December 2008

Journal your Christmas

Ok I was asked to share so here it is just for you racheal lol Ive managed to catch up, although I've still got todays entry to do!! but i shall do it after my bath as I have been painting all day and am covered from head to toe!
So just a quick one with pics....








I used fancy pants scorybook album as I want to make a book without page pritectors and use mainly a white background, have used winter wounderland papers some october afternoon, ac and pink paislee. nuff love

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

its looking yummy kelly

Caryn said...

Very impressive - not doing it this year - not organised enough. Enjoying everyone elses though!

x Rachel x said...

Yay! You posted your JYC!, Its lovely, i so love your book your using, what a fab idea, never seen those before. (I'm also quite behind!, by about 4 days today!)
I'd better get on with it then & get off this computer! lol
Love Rach x

Unknown said...

Its looking great.

Shirley said...

Great pages and love those shimmery papers too :)

VickiA said...

Just beautiful!

voodoo vixen said...

Your journal is beautiful, love the colours and cleaness of it all.

jay670120 said...

a lovely journal so far xxx i must get round to posting mine x

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful work - I just LOVE the front cover it is stunning. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your journal.