Thursday 1 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR


I hope you all enjoyed your night, and I wish you all the very best for 2009

2008 I learned alot, I learnt I am a fantastic mother and I'm not affraid to admit it! I learnt how to take criticism and use it to my benefit, that I don't have to be fantastic at everything just to excel in the things i am good at and keep trying at the things I'm not so good at.That I found my soul mate, i already knew this but the support Jason has given me just proves he is meant for me and to keep trying to aim for the things i want to achieve.

So whats in store for 2009,I don't have a plan, cause I don't plan things.I know I am going to be on top this year, not something i want to discuss but I know where i want to be. As for the simpler things, i am going to be ready in plenty of time for birthdays and Christmas ( or at least I will try ). To save for a holiday this year,to spend as much time as possible watching and enjoying my children grow as it goes far to quickly and to live everyday like its my lst with no regrets ( something I have always stood by but become to scared to do so ).

So that's me
Whats your hopes and dreams for 2009 lemme know I love to read peoples aspirations
sending you all lots of blog land love

4 comments:

x Rachel x said...

Happy New Year Kelly, to you & your family.
I am rubbish at sticking to resolutions, but i hope my little pet-sitting business that i started in Sept will grow steadily in 2009, its already doing quite well for a new business, so i can't complain.
And i also want to cut down on my stash spending (don't we all! lol)
Other than that, i just want my family & friends to be happy & healthy. (Oh & i'd like to win the lottery! lol
Take care, love Rach xxx

Unknown said...

Good to visit your blog again. I haven't really got any resolutions, but I will try to eat more fruit. God I'm sooo boring.

lindschick said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year.

I look forward to reading your blog in 2009.

Katy said...

Hi Chick, good to see you back blogging i miss reading :D

Im gonna lose weight and keep getting better, oh and keep spending on stash as i looooove it so much teehee.

Happy New Year to you and yours hun

Katy xx