Sunday 24 August 2008

Tutu fun

Well sometimes life moves far to fast without even noticing don't ya think? I mean nevaeh is 10 weeks old, smiling, laughing and turning into her own little person! When did that happen eh?
Anyway been having some fun with ashaara and the tutu I made for her , heres some pics, they need editing in photoshop to remove the background etc but i just had to share them now cause they are to darn cute not too..



I've yet to take some of nevaeh but her skin has been so bad I didnt want to agrivate it anymore than i neede to, but its starting to clear with help from the steriods so soon maybe.

Well its day 6 of the slimming world diet, and its going well! I've joined the gym and am there fro my induction tommorow and dreading it me and gyms dont mix lol but il give it a good go! So heres counting down the 5 stone weightloss! I'l keep ya posted.

thanks for stopping by
nuff love

7 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Oh how cute is that!!! You've got a great model there!
Congratulations on the diet and good luck at the gym!

Unknown said...

You must be sooooo proud she is such a little cutie ... Good Luck with the gym and the diet hun X

Cass said...

Awww....what a little cutie. She looks gorgeous in her tutu.Good luck at the gym.I found classes much better than just the gym.I need the motivation of having the teacher and other people in the class.Plus the musics good!

Cass xxx

Inspiration Alley said...

Awwww she looks absolutely adorable. I've missed so much. Had a look back over the posts I've missed. A very belated congratulations on the birth of Nevaeh and I love the LOs you've done. Good Luck with the diet and gym.

Sara said...

what a superstar model and great tutu! I really should learn to sew. Don't think I'd get to many willing modles round here though :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow how gorgeous is your little babe xxx
well done on going to the gym xxx i am going to start when i come back off my hols xxxDawnxx

Gems said...

Oh my gosh! That tutu is just toooo cute :o) Such a little sweetie your girly is too xxx