Wednesday 20 August 2008

The titleless post

Its title less cause I really cant think of one lol!

Awww I am an auntie! for the first time, meet my gorgeous nephew Baby lol cause he has no name! born 13.8.08 at 6.30pm weighing 6lb 11oz




Awww and that's my little brother ( love you Scott) who is a daddy now lol so i guess hes not so little anymore!

Well whats new, can you believe my 9 week old is sleeping through the night already ?? yep its true shes in bed at 8 and wakes at 6.30!!! hoe lucky am I. I must say I am a stickler for routine though all the kids have baths at the same time every night, followed by a hot drink a story then bed for 7.30 no questions asked! I mean every night lol Connor is allowed to watch a film in bed if its a weekend of school holidays, but I think routine is really important, I mean when they go to bed its me time or me and jas time so its important that I stick to a routine, because with us both working its very rare we get time alone!

So i scrapped last night, in a quiet chilled from listening to the radio and I loved it! I fond it one of the best ways to relax and wind down, although I sometimes find my mind racing with ideas when I go to bed lol.
Here's what I produced..



Journaling reads

Ashaara I simply adore your gorgeous long eyelashes, they frame your stunning big brown eyes, that you got from your daddy! Everybody always comments on how stunning both your eyes and lashes are, I'm so jealous of them. So I'm glad you inherited your daddy's eyes because they are truly amazing just like you xx

I'm still awaiting my pink paislee and narratives stuff from the states tut! I sooo wish we had more craft shops around here i don't think you can beat buying IRL don't ya think? I like to get my fix there and then lol oh well I guess it will be here soon ( Fingers and toes crossed its today I'm impatient lol)
Here's a pic of nevaeh smiling! She is so gorgeous I just want to eat her lol but then I wouldn't be able to look at her.


Anyway I'm off to watch the rest of Jeremy kyle as we are having a lazy pj day today and casting our hand and footprints!
Thanks for stopping by
nuff love

11 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Congratulations!
Gorg Photos!!

Unknown said...

Aww congratulations Auntie. I love seeing pictures of your gorgeous children. Deb x

Katy said...

Aww congrats its fab being a Auntie i love it :D he is so cute :D Loving your lo hun tis ace. And yep i got my rub-ons Bubbly funk have them in so i was pleased :D Ive been looking at kits think im gonna sub to one soon. some fab ones out there.

Love Katy xx

Kate said...

Congratulations on being anew auntie ;0)
Love the pictures of your beautiful little girl, so sweet.

Lollipops said...

Wow hun, i love your blog and your new nephew is just adorable. I will be adding you to my blogland list,
Hugs
Lollie

Sammi said...

Hello! thanks for stopping by my blog :) What a lovely page...what a gorgeous girl you have! and congratulations on being an Auntie!!
Love your blog :) I'll come back again I think!
Sammi

Laura said...

hey,

you should soooo re-sub to the gogo kits!! there is some truly amazing gorgeousness coming in them over the next few months!!!

Fab LO, and love your piccies! I am dead impressed with your little one sleeping through! x

jay670120 said...

great L/O nice pics and so glad your little one sleeps through so early ,all 3 of my girls did ???

Cass said...

Congratulations auntie. Gorgeous LO and gorgeous little girl.The journalling is lovely.What a wee cutie is Nevaeh too.Must admit I'm a stickler with my wee boy and his routine too. 7.30pm for him too.

Cass xxx

Becky said...

Hi Kelly!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your little nephew is such a cutie as is your little family! I love the baby photos you took of your daughter just after she was born on the silk sheet in the basket!
Love Becky xx

Unknown said...

Awww cute, cute and more cute ... Fab LO too X Congrats BTW X