Tuesday 26 August 2008

Patting myself on the back

Well it's D day....... yep u guessed it, weigh in day at slimming world and after a hard workout at the gym I was hoping and praying to have had a good weight loss... so in I go , im not kidding there were beads of sweat dripping down my forehead I was that nervous! Off come the shoes and coat and on the machine of death I go...... and dum dum dummmmmm 6 AND A HALF POUNDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS yes yes yes yes lol How excited was I nearlly half a stone in one week!!! ONLY 4 AND A HALF MOER TO GO but boy do I feel motivated right about now!Im smiling from ear to ear and ready to go.
So yeah Im a happy bunny lol.

On the other side of things I'm still sat waiting for a parcel from the us with all my lush pink paislee and narative items so im not happy lol its been 3 weeks and im itching to get my hands on them !!

Been a hectic day though to be honest! been getting connors stuff ready for back to schoool time ( yipppeee) cant wait for a bit of piece and quiet , well as much quiet and peace as i can get with a 19month old and 10 week old in the house haha!

I started a lo last night and still havent finished it! plus my creative space is in a bit of a mess today to asy the least. Im sick of re-organizing to still never be able to find anything!



Im not liking my work desk at all and am trying to talk my darling fella into purchasing me a new one from ikea lol watch this space!

Il leave ya with a few pics of my babygirls and ma handsome boy as ive nothing crafty to share at the min
thanks for stopping by
nuff love







7 comments:

Katy said...

yay well done on your weight loss :D i need to lose like 5 stone :( but it never happens maybe one day right???? or so i keep telling myslef tee hee

And as you the stash if its a problem il take it off your hands lol im in need of embellys :P

Love Katy xxxx

Santa's Little Helper said...

Oh congrats on the weight loss! 1/2 a stone in a week is one heck of a motivation!! Your pics of your kiddies are cute!

Shirley said...

Brilliant weight loss, really amazing in one week. No wonder you are so motivated.
Loving the photos.
XXX

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. SW really does work!!
Hope the stash arrive soon!

Cass said...

Well done you on the weight loss.I know how difficult a battle it is. If I can do it anyone can.Gorgeous pics of kiddies too.

Cass xxx

Unknown said...

Great pictures ... Well done on the weight loss ... Good Luck with the desk X

Gems said...

Well done on the weight loss :o)

Gorgeous photos xx