Wednesday 17 September 2008

Time for an update

Where does the time go........................ I know i dont get it either, i wake up and do what i have to then its time for bed lol

Connor went back to school... nevaeh is sleeping through still and we now have her exma under control... ashaara is still ashaara lol saying more and more words each day her new thing is now BOOM BOOM yep thats right, whenever she sees bazzil brush on the t.v she shouts boom boom lol makes me giggle so much.
Both the girls are in bed at the minute so thought id snatch half hour to do an upsate, I have been on with some projects mainly at nights while darling jason gets stuck into his playstastion games haha hes such a kid but thats why i love him .

So heres my fav page ever ( i thnk lol well atthye minute) I cant take credit for it as its a slight scraplift from nicola samuels over at studio calico as I just loved the colours she had used they matched ashaaras tutu perfectly..

Papers are little yellow bicycle, jenni bowlin, creative imaginations and making memories, title of course is american crafts I just love these alphas as you know.




Its my birthday soon and jas keeps asking me what i want... but im os indecisive , cause i really want a bind-it-all plus i want my expressions back that i sold lol with all my cartridges, the new maya road and sassafras stuff with a helping of heidi swapps new lines... oh and some new goodies to alter... a new printer , one of the wabcom whatever u call them pens ...then theres the normal stuff perfume, clothes oh and some more furinature from ikea for my scraproom lol think he has £1000 spare i dont lol so how do i pick???
A look at my desk today.. ive tided up if ya look hard enuff you can see a project im working on for my daling little princess nevaeh but i havent finished yet




Diet and gym are going well ive been keeping up 3-4 times a week and have lost 13 and a half pound in 4 weeks woohoooo im so pleased dropped 3 incs of each thigh, 4 of my hips 3 of my waist so im chuffed if i keep it up i should be at my target weight by january! summer 2009 mini skirts bikins here i come lol .

I have a few new crazies at the minute,,, love love love prima papers and voila and acrylic book so much so im refusing to use them lol , im wanting to alter anything that isnt stuck down and doesnt have sentimental value, im taking over the rest of the house with homely projects haha.

Ok thats all I have to share for now wont bore you any longer, il be surprised if you made to here with exiting hehe
tek care nuff love

11 comments:

jay670120 said...

glad to see you back blogging . Congrats on the weight loss too wow well done.
love the L/Os youve done .
jayne xx

Katy said...

Yay an update, i love your blog so much ive been stalking it ;)
Well done on the weight loss it must feel great.
Im loving that lo its wicked.

Katy xxxx

Unknown said...

Great looking LO. Well done on the weight loss and going to the gym.

Elizabeth said...

Really like the altered tin - so cute. And congratulations on your inch loss - really impressive! I'm working towards a goal dress, (it's on my blog), and would love to achieve HALF what you have done in the time.

Really well done!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO. Love your little basket above your desk. Well done on the weight loss. x

Inspiration Alley said...

Really impressive weight loss, no wonder you're so pleased. Glad you found some time to get back to blogging, I always enjoy reading your posts.

Claire said...

Really gorgeous LO and adorable photos! c

Unknown said...

Lovely LOs and well done on the weight loss!

Unknown said...

Fabulous Lo and Well done you on the weight loss ... I remember how hard it is to lose weight with ickle ones about - so you keep it up ... you are doing fabulously X

Cass said...

Well done on your weight loss!Gorgeous LO.I love MLYB papers.

Cass xxx

Wendy said...

wow great weight loss!!!! and i love that tin"!