Thursday 4 September 2008

Sorry its late!!

Sorry im a bit late posting the winner of the RAK but i went to the gym last night and was slightly k***erd when I got home haha!

Ok i numbered you all 1-16 then darling oh picked a number which was number 9 which means dum dum dum................. SECRET SCRAPBOOKER you are the winner of the lush prima goddies email me your addy to tinks_82@hotmail.co.uk and il post them out to ya.

Ive had a few people mail me and ask me what the journaling inside the file folder on the i promise you lo reads so here it is ....
I promise to let you play in the puddles and get wet, to learn from your own mistakes, to let you be a child for as long as possible,to tuck you in at bedtime evrynight, to make you smile when u are sad, to always be there for you, to wipe away your tears when you need me too. Cuddle you even when u dont want me to, protect you with my everything,support you regardless of my own views.To never say I told you so , to better myself to gove u the best. To kiss you morning and night.Most of all I promise to always love you.
love you babygirl
love mum x

so thats what it reads lol
ok am off for now nuff love



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww that journalling bought a tear to my eye - you have three evry lucky children hun!
Well done SS on the RAK!

Katy said...

Awww thats so so sweet hun.

And well done SS on winning:D

Katy xx

Kate said...

Wow!!!!
Im in shock thanks .....really didnt think about winning just wanted to link anyway as i love your layouts.
That journaling is so lovely.
;0)
Thanks linda and katy. ;0)

Jazzy1972 said...

What gorgeous sentiments, stunning and obv. Straight from the heart. Your Daughter will cherish it when she grows up. Jay xx