Wednesday 29 October 2008

mini book

Oh ive been a busy bunny haha, crafting away in my room not be disturbed unless you would like a heavy rather large paperweight throw at you!
I saw a mini book on a blog ( i cant remeber whos im gonna search then postthe link)
and i loved the idea she had used, so it inspired me to use my maya road album that had been sitting looking at me for several months!
OHHHH boy I loved doing this, i got in the zone and off i trotted to be coverd in glue, glitter and white paint( all over my blue jeans tut)
so heres the pics ( be warned many many pics lol)

Maya road album, i painted it and covered it in glitter before it drien to give it an all over shimmer, added some pink paislee top sliders and maya road butterlies and away we go job done

pink paislee again some printed journaling in white cardstock font used is ashley from dafont.com ( free) pink paislee alphabet, ribbon, rub on butterfly and a bit of bling
journaling reads....
The i'm gorgeous look
your eyes light up
and your chubby cheeks rise
just like daddy's

page 3, pink pailsee pop fashion line again as is all the way through the book font as above , journaling stamp stamps away
journaling reads
the im innocent look
the my teeth are coming through look
the butter wouldnt melt look
the tired look

page 4
journaling reads...........
The little miss attitude look
hands on hips
head tilted! little madame
but i still have it in my favs cause its so damn cute

page 5
journaling reads........
The oooooo I like it mummy look
on the ride atthe sandcastle
you sat and were mesmerised by it
even though it wasnt moving
i loved how you sat in the back and expected it to drive for you
so cute

page 6
journaling reads.......
The cheeky grin look
all the teeth come out
and you usually flash it when your doing something you shouldnt be
i love this picture it just sums you up


page 7
journaling reads.......
The I love my daddy look
picture taken by daddy while you were on his knww]you two are so alike in many ways

page 8
journaling reads.....
The I want it now look
its very rare you scream for things( at the moment)
but when you do boy its loud
i just had to snap this to pull out in the future

page 9
journaling reads........
The feed me ima hungry look
you love your food and you love your grandads bbq's
snapped in grandads backyard while tryin to eat daddys food after already finishing your own

page 10
jpurnaling reads......
The i know im cute look
you always give this look to the camera
while gettin to close and striking your own pose

pheeewwwwwww
glad thats typed up now lol
Ok so Ive done a lo aswell lol of nevaeh and jas and i love this one its so cute
used prima urban cosmos, inkadinkadoo stamps, making memories alpha prima bling, heidi swapp ghost heart and clock .....



So im off to birmingham tommorow to celebrate jasons birthday with his family and im looking forward to it!Plus connor and ashaara are already there so i getto go give my babies a kiss. only bin two days and already i miss em lol
Heres a pic of my technology mad 7 year old coming in a mini book with a difference some day soon

listening to his ipod while playin his ds he's so handsome!
Did i tell you I got a pink bid-it-all for my bday dont think i did well im in love with it its such a lush colour pink lol so im off now to make jasons mini book for his bday9 IVE LEFT IT LATE I KNOW)
Ill catch you all at the weekend when il be back with undoubtedly a sore head haha
nuff love

7 comments:

x Rachel x said...

Hiya Hun,
That mini book is sooo cute!
what a lovely idea, she'll love that when she's older, i especially love the 'i want it now' look! lol, (well i love all the 'looks'!) Have a good time when you celebrate Jasons Birthday,
gorgeous LO too :)
Hugs
Rach x

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow gorgeous mini book

and WOW thank you so much for the blog RAK - totally amazing stash, i'm in love with it hehe, thank you. i'm going to put photos up on my blog. i'll be using the kit in the next month or so at the crop so i'll post pics of layouts i do using the kit - i've never used these sorts of vintage papers etc before so i'm excited xxxx

Katy said...

Hiya chick, im loving you book, she is one cutie, she is so like my little sister Ebony was :D

Hope my parcel arrives with you soon.

Have a fab time away

Much Love Katy xx

jay670120 said...

WoW the mini book is lovely and very pink (my fave)

p said...

omg love those cheeks.
great mini!
making mini albums
mini album blog

.

Unknown said...

fabulous mini book, as always ... beautiful work X

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous mini book!